In total, 215 surveys were completed. Some key take aways:
- Health Access, Child Care and Job Training were the overwhelmingly top choices for community members.
- The survey results were consistent across racial and ethnic groups.
- Most community members recognize need in the community, but unsure how they can make an impact.
- Collaboration needed among community partners to create full wrap-around services.
- MORE time to gather community input & insights necessary.
HIP sincerely thanks community leaders, volunteers and the Office of Assemblymember Dr. Richard Pan for their support and hard work in executing this important survey.
For full results, please contact HIP at email@example.com.
The next 7-11 Committee site visit will be over at Huntington Elementary!
Here’s a quick chart so you can plan ahead. SO MARK YOUR CALENDARS!!!!